Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coming this Week at Stalking the Belle Époque

I’ve got another interesting week planned for us at Stalking the Belle Epoque. As we continue with our mission to find the beauty around us, I’ll be spotlighting some more unusual items including a rare English table, an extraordinary Rococo chair, an exotic artifact, and some other unique furniture pieces. We’ll also take a look at the autographs of classic film stars. You’ll join me on a brief tour of the Louvre, and we’ll also explore the origins of some exciting gems and jewelry. Not to sound like an infomercial, but “there’s all that and more.”


Of course, Punch’s Cousin will continue with six new chapters. Now that Julian is aware that he has another personality, which one of them will take control? For you further entertainment, we’ll take a look at some classic films, music hall favorites, traditional songs and scrumptious foods. There’s a lot coming!

As always, I’m very grateful to all of you who are stalking the Belle Époque with me. Thank you for your kind comments and emails. It’s your participation that let’s me know that in our own small way, we’re making a difference in the world. We’re focusing on the beauty in life, and, each day, we’re all growing stronger. Keep spreading the word and come back next week for, what I think will be a lot of fun.

No comments: