Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Message from Mr. Punch

Here, somethin's goin' on. Me professor--that's Joseph to you--seems to be gettin' himself ready for some kind of celebration. Now, I know it ain't Christmas or nothin' like that. And, I know it ain't the New Year cuz that's later. So, I can't think what it might be only Joseph's talkin' 'bout cake and candles and such.


And, so, here I am, doin' his work for him--again. He wants me to tell you that he's got some right special stuff for you comin' next week. Seems he got a fine big box o' old stuff from England and he's been takin' pictures of it all for ya. Last big box he got from England had me in it, so I can't figure what else he'd get.

What else? Send us pictures of your Christmas or holiday decorations if you want 'em here on the site. They don't gotta be yours. Maybe your town does somethin' interestin' you might want to share.

Otherwise, we got all kinds o' fun stuff comin'.

Oh, and he says that you'll see tomorrow what we're celebration'.



Slugs and hisses...

Mr. Punch

 
P.S.  I got me-self scolded I did by me ungrateful Joseph what told me that--even though I done his work for him today and all--that I couldn't just say somethin' on here without given you somethin' what's nice to look at or fun or interestin'. 
 
So, here's a bit of fun, then.
 
See, this is the fella what made me.  His name is Bryan Clarke.  He made a lot of us Punch blokes and Judy ladies.  But, he also makes us come alive and has done so for a mighty long time, he has.  So, there...happy now?
 

No comments: