Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bertie's Pet-itations: Play



I'm pleased to introduce this new weekly feature to Stalking the Belle Époque, though I should point out that the idea was not mine, but, rather Bertie's.  I'm fortunate to be able to spend all day everyday with Bertie and to have the opportunity to learn from his infinite wisdom.  So, I thought that he should be given an opportunity to share his ideas for creating our new "Beautiful Age."  Bertie's advice, I'm sure, can be applied to many different areas of our lives.

And, so, I happily hand the computer over to him.


Bertie says:



If I come to you, and want to play. Stop what you're doing and play. We'll never get this moment back.






2 comments:

Dashwood said...

Carpe Diem or Cave Canem. Your pick.

Shawn said...

I agree with Bertie! It is important to play when we can...care-free, joyful moments are to be treasured. Bertie is wise little fellow!